We are looking to appoint a dynamic and forward thinking Deputy Headteacher Teacher to join us on our amazing journey!
Are you passionate about the quality of children’s education, an inspirational teacher, good at leading and managing people and would relish the opportunity of working in an exciting environment? This might be what you have been looking for.
Existing staff said: “Abacus College is a fantastic school where teachers are valued, listened to and supported from the very moment they walk through our doors. Having taught here for many years, I can honestly say our team is the strongest it has ever been”
Our children are “Polite and well mannered. They want to succeed and are increasingly ambitious. They try hard and approach their learning with interest and enthusiasm” OFSTED 2014.
You will have proven substantial classroom experience and in-depth knowledge of curriculum, quality of teaching and learning, raising standards, assessment and mentoring of NQTs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a middle/senior leader to further enhance their leadership skills in partnership with the headteacher, governing body and the school staff.
What we are looking for:
- A strong ability to think strategically about whole school issues and direction;
- A clear, proven ability to track, understand and act upon whole school data;
- possess proven success at middle leader level or higher;
- be passionate about children’s learning and development;
- be a great team player with a positive outlook and a specialism, preferably in KS2, evidenced through proven impact of successful phase leadership;
- have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour;
- be an experienced, outstanding, classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success across the primary age range.
- have the ability to celebrate success and challenge underperformance